Tuesday, November 20, 2012

^V^ FA ROCKS AGAIN ! FABER @ 1.29 n PANTECH @ 0.625 ^V^

^V^ Telling u I am making money from Faber n Pantech thru FA is like telling u my mom is a female ^_- u may say who doesnt know yr mom is a female ? LOL! but I can tell u there r still a lot of ppl out there doesnt believe FA = "yr mom is a female " method !esp those losers like alexlulu, ah chart ,n ah ben ! too bad.. they r born 2 be loser , god oso cant help them ! LOL! My Faber bot @ 1.29 is now 1.57 n Pantech bot @ 0.625 is now 0.72, > 15 % profit within a month !(see d attachments ) do I needs tak ada akal method 2 times my entry ? LOL! Ha ha another one ????? is on its way ! INSYAALLAH !

6 comments:

Samgoss said...

JCY down from1.10 to 0.70, this is what darlie 's murah sakit can do 4 u >

http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/2012/03/finally-stock-worth-considering.html

Will blog this up in my next posting !

what an awesome call by darlie ! this is what u shld know about murah sakit system !

Big Sea said...

I don't remember Darlie calling for JCY at RM 1.1 !
I think he call at around RM 0.7

Samgoss said...

Hello big sea ,r u blind ? want 2 c proof ?

Click d below link n c yrself >

http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/2012/03/finally-stock-worth-considering.html

http://www.tradesignum.com/chart/jcy

Darlie singh called 2 buy JCY @ 1.20+- on march 2012 , on that date, JCY is hanging ard 1.20+- , check d tradesignum chart link as above !

Jcy is now 0.65+ , 50% down within 6 months ! what a murahsakit method it was ^_-

Now..still can remember his called 2 buy Jcy @ 1.20+- ? can arh ? LOL!

Do u want me 2 show his another holland call of greenpacket ? Ha ha.. challenge me on that !

szehooligan said...

hi sam...i paid for subscription on 10th Oct 2012, but i still have not get the login yet. can you check please?

THanks.

Samgoss said...

K... will ask my IT guy 2 get it done 4 u ASAP !

Samgoss said...

2 szehooligan

we need yr email address n oso d clickbank recipt in order 4 us 2 get u in.